Bring Mizzou Local - Connect
Here you will find resources to help you:
- build partnerships for shared impact
- bring research-based information to citizens across the state
- connect campus and communities through our specialists and faculty in every Missouri county and the city of St. Louis
All Things Missouri
- Your gateway for interactive mapping, reports and insights into issues facing Missourians.
University of Missouri Engage portal
- Searchable inventory of MU programs, activities and educational opportunities that bring valuable knowledge and resources directly to people and communities of Missouri.
- Information and resources to identify and cultivate partnerships with internal and external groups that share our goals and objectives in order to address and meet shared objectives.
Request for campus resources form
- Form to request a campus resource or information for an upcoming event or presentation. Complete the form and then Sarah Traub will work with you on your request.
- As the front door of the University of Missouri, county offices connect local interests and needs with university research-based programs, publications and events in your county.
Network of Councils
- County, regional and state extension council members serve as the interface between MU Extension and elected representatives in local and state government. Council members have many opportunities to be key communicators and advocates for the valuable programs and work that extension does in communities across the state.