Upcoming Online Training Sessions
Join us for an online session on Dotdigital from your own computer using Zoom. All active Dotdigital users will receive an email invite with a Zoom link for the training.
Nov 21, 9 a.m.
If email marketing is not a part of your marketing strategy, you are missing out on an effective way to reach your customers. Studies show that 91% of people check their email every day with a 98% deliverability rate, which means that almost all of the people you send an email to will receive it. You cannot say the same for a social media message or a flier.
There is a strategy to it, however.
People want information that is relevant, personalized and can easily be read on a mobile device. If you haven’t had success with email marketing in the past, it could be because the tools you used weren’t helping you connect to your customer.
- Ready-made templates allow you to customize your email campaign without starting from scratch. Just drag and drop your content into a professional, easy-to-read layout.
- Dynamic content fields help you customize message to multiple audiences in one email message. This feature ultimately saves you time and ensures consistent messaging for your customers.
- Segmenting your audience based on unique data fields allows you to get better results in your email marketing. People only want to receive relevant emails based on their interests.
- The program builder automates your strategic workflow. Recipients receive information based on their opens, clicks, registrations or purchases.
- Split-testing reveals what your audience responds to most. Test subject lines, friendly-from names and email template formats.
- Robust campaign analytics allow you to learn how your audience responds to your messages so you can apply that knowledge for future communication