For all MU Extension faculty, administration and professional staff. UMEA is dedicated to promote fellowship and the general welfare of our members through opportunities for professional improvement and the recognition of achievement and leadership.
Historically, MU Extension has been about delivering applied knowledge to the citizens. Today, the University of Missouri is renewing that active partnership between the university and the community to identify and explore the critical problems and challenges facing Missourians. Through engaged teaching, research, applied knowledge, practices and key partnerships, we create shared solutions. Student engagement, public service and outreach are part of these opportunities.
University of Missouri Engage portal
- Searchable inventory of MU programs, activities and educational opportunities that bring valuable knowledge and resources directly to people and communities of Missouri.
All Things Missouri
- Your gateway for interactive mapping, reports and insights into issues facing Missourians.
MU Office of Service Learning
- Supports academically-based community outreach campus-wide, serves as a consulting center for program design and implementation, and provides and maintains partnerships with service agencies and organizations in Missouri.
Advancing Research Impact in Society (ARIS)
- Works with scientists and engagement practitioners to build capacity, advance scholarship, grow partnerships and provide resources to help them engage with and demonstrate the impact of research in their communities and society.
- Comprehensive research-based professional development programs from Mizzou's College of Education to help educators integrate technology into teaching.
- Connecting the people, resources, tools and ideas of UM System research and creative activities for the purpose of research development, communication, engagement and professional development to benefit the people of Missouri, the nation, and the world.
Engaged Scholarship Consortium
- Organization of higher education member institutions with a goal to work collaboratively to build strong university-community partnerships anchored in the rigor of scholarship, and designed to help build community capacity.