Specialty Crop Production in Tunnels - Protected Agriculture - MU Extension
Registration will close at 4 PM Jan. 24th, 2023
This virtual course will explain how growers can gain more control over growing conditions using high, medium and low tunnels. These three main types of protected production systems allow the grower to have some control over temperature, light, water and disease.
The 8 session topics include (All sessions start at 6:30 PM and end at 8:00 PM):
* High and Low Tunnel Structures - January 24
* High Tunnel Fruit Production - January 31
* Irrigation and Soil Fertility Management - February 7
* Insect and Disease Management - February 14
* Economics of Diversifying Crop Rotations - February 21
* High Tunnel Tomato Production - February 28
* Winter Production: Grower Panel - March 7
* Low Tunnel Production - March 14
Recordings of sessions will be available for registrants who can’t attend the live sessions.
Zoom links will be emailed to participants the day before each session.
Contact: Juan Cabrera-Garcia, [email protected], Office: 573-882-0567, Cell: 573-840-0497
Missouri SARE Program