The Associated Industries of Missouri Extension Industry Award recognizes individuals who demonstrate leadership in providing educational programs that support the economic viability of Missouri firms.
Associated Industries of Missouri presents a symbol of recognition.
University of Missouri and Lincoln University programming faculty, staff, partners and collaborators are eligible. Members of the immediate administrative staff of the vice chancellor for extension, regional directors, campus extension administrators and members of the Fellowship and Awards Committee are not eligible.
Nominees are evaluated on:
- Recognized competence and leadership by Missouri industries.
- Demonstration of their interest and ability to assist firms in finding solutions to their problems.
- Established identity as providing quality information and educational programs.
- Success in providing information on opportunities, plans, activities and progress to interested parties.
- Effectiveness in establishing relationships with firms, organizations, legislators and civic groups.
To learn more about deadlines, submission instructions and other important information, please visit the awards home page:
2022: MU Extension Value-Added Meats Team:
Amie Breshears, Jennifer Lutes, Kyle Whittaker, Eric Meusch, Rachel Hopkins
2020: Matthew Pezold
2019: Jill Hathaway
2018: Lynette Sledge Watson
2017: Isabel Eisenhauer
2016: Rebecca L. Gubbels
2015: Chrystal Dawn Irons
2014: Larry Nelson Dill
2013: Rebecca Rose Nace
2012: James R. Gann
2011: Chris Vincent Thompson
2010: Richard Dale Proffer
2009: Gregory D. Tucker
2008: Kevin Wilson
2006: Wendy Harrington
2005: Donna Marie Porch