The Missouri Chamber of Commerce and Industry Extension Business Award recognizes faculty and professional staff members whose educational programming supports the economic viability of Missouri businesses.
The Missouri Chamber of Commerce and Industry presents the extension business award at a regional or campus event.
University of Missouri programming faculty, staff, partners and collaborators are eligible. Members of the immediate administrative staff of the vice chancellor for extension, regional directors, campus extension administrators and members of the Fellowship and Awards Committee are not eligible.
Nominees are evaluated on:
- Recognition of their competence and leadership by Missouri businesses.
- Established identity in the area or state as providing quality information and educational programs to businesses.
- Demonstration of their interest and ability to assist businesses in finding solutions to their problems.
- Success in providing information on opportunities, plans, activities and progress to interested parties.
- Effectiveness as a leader in establishing relationships with firms, organizations, legislators and civic groups.
Applications must be submitted prior to the professional development experience.
To learn more about deadlines, submission instructions and other important information, please visit the awards home page:
2020: Amy Patillo
2019: Allen Waldo
2018: Travin Thomas Shelton
2015: Sandra Delina Marin Ruiz
2014: Kenneth Scheve
2013: Richard Dale Proffer
2012: Kathryn Evelyn Macomber
2011: Chris Vincent Thompson
2010: Christopher Lee Shoemaker