In Latin, media means “middle.” Remembering “middle” helps us understand that the role of media is to store and transmit information from a sender to a receiver. Multi — combining two or more forms — visual and audio, text and graphics, etc. You are already accustomed to using media. In your face-to-face programs, you use PowerPoint, interactive white boards, YouTube videos, polling devices, dry erase boards, flip easels, handouts and more. These are all different types of media and each offers something different.
Developing a new PowerPoint? Converting your existing materials to an online format? Interested in testing a new learning technology? Contact us for resources and support for all your multimedia development needs.
- Explore our presentation development resources
- Convert your existing PowerPoints to engaging videos
- Meet accessibility requirements with video captioning services
- Request a professional development workshop (Coming soon!)
- Request a custom training
- Request a one-on-one consultation