There are a multitude of factors to consider when developing or delivering a program. Here, on our program development tools page, you will find information and resources for program registration systems, intellectual property, digital accessibility, program evaluation and more.
Program Registration Systems
Here, we will briefly introduce our two program registration systems. Please note that Canvas not only serves to register participants, but facilitates learning in myriad ways. Check out our Canvas Expo videos to see how your peers are leveraging Canvas.
Other Program Considerations
- Copyright and fair use
- Digital accessibility resources for web pages and digital materials including Word docs, PDFs and PowerPoint handouts can be found at Digitalaccess.missouri.edu
- Communication and Marketing Resources
- Participant demographics survey - Both Cvent and Canvas will be collecting demographics during registration starting in September/October 2021.
- Media releases – MU Photo & Video Releases guidelines & form
Zoom recordings made and shared for educational purposes do not require a release. If you take screen shots of interactions for any communication or marketing purposes, please be sure to have releases for the people involved.
- Program evaluation
- Virtual events through Cvent include a program evaluation.
- An editable program evaluation survey is included in every Canvas course.