UMEA is dedicated to promote fellowship and the general welfare of our members through opportunities for professional improvement and the recognition of achievement and leadership.
- Encourage and create opportunities for professional improvement and maintain high standards for professional ethics and efficiency.
- Encourage leadership and achievement.
- Promote fellowship and develop espirit de corps.
- Promote the general welfare of association members.
- President — Joni Harper
- President Elect — Bethany Bachman
- Vice President — Matt Pezold
- Secretary — Stephanie Schindler
- Treasurer — Lisa Doster
- Past President — Letitia (Tish) Johnson
To pay UMEA dues, please print and complete the Membership Form.
The completed form may be scanned and emailed to UMEA Treasurer Lisa Doster, or mailed to Lisa Doster, UMEA - Treasurer, 117 S. Market, Room 105, Memphis MO 63555.
Please contact Lisa Doster with any questions regarding professional association dues.