UMEA is dedicated to promote fellowship and the general welfare of our members through opportunities for professional improvement and the recognition of achievement and leadership.
- Encourage and create opportunities for professional improvement and maintain high standards for professional ethics and efficiency.
- Encourage leadership and achievement.
- Promote fellowship and develop espirit de corps.
- Promote the general welfare of association members.
- President — Patrick Davis
- President Elect — Letitia (Tish) Johnson
- Vice President — Joni Harper
- Secretary — Kendra Graham
- Treasurer — Anita Ellis
- Past President — Sarah Traub
To pay UMEA dues, please print and complete the Membership Form.
The completed form may be scanned and emailed to UMEA Treasurer Anita Ellis, or mailed to Anita Ellis, UMEA - Treasurer, 5803 County Road 302, Fulton, MO 65251.
Please contact Anita Ellis with any questions regarding professional association dues.